We recommend you undertake a Building and Pest Inspection. Our Building and Timber Pest reports are completed in accordance with Australian National standards, AS4349.1.
This inspection involves a thorough inspection of the building and its immediate surroundings and includes moisture measurement where appropriate. All readily and safely accessible areas of the property are inspected including fences, yard, building exterior, building interior, sub-floor, roof exterior, and roof voids.
Our pest, termite and building inspections will cover:
- Signs of Timber Pests including, Fungal Decay, Wood Borers, Subterranean Termites (including evidence, location & extent of activity, mudding & damage) and Chemical Delignification;
- Conditions Conducive to Timber Pest Attack including Inadequate Subfloor Ventilation, Presence of Excessive Moisture, Untreated or Non-durable Timber used in a hazardous environment;
- Bridging or Breaching of the Termite Barrier and/or 'insufficient slab edge exposure';
- Roof Plumbing & Flashings;
- Structural Problems to include: cracking & movement; deformation; dampness; structural Timber Pest Damage;
- Conditions Conducive to Structural Damage including:
- Defective Plumbing;
- Defective or Bridged Damp Proof Course;
- Un-tradesman-like Work;
- Trees & Shrubs;
- Lack of Sub Floor Ventilation.
- Additions & Improvements;
- Incomplete Construction;
- Serious Safety Hazards;
- Major Defects in Secondary & Finishing Elements;
- Minor Defects in the Condition of Non-Structural Elements;
- Advice on Termite Prevention & Management.
For more informaion visit www.qbcc.qld.gov.au
Timber and Pest Inspection Reports
Our qualified building inspectors provide:
- Timber, Pest and Building Inspection Reports, cost from $280 +GST
- Timber & Pest inspection reports, cost from $280.00 +GST
- Download a sample report
Bookings can be made online directly with our building inspectors by clicking here
Request A Quote
To obtain a quote for a client please contact us on the details below:
Methods of Payment
- Cash, ETF, Credit Card, BPay or E-Way for online bookings
- There are no refunds for cancellations
- Credit applications are available for commercial providers seeking state-wide, multi-state or national solutions.
When Do I Get My Report?
You receive your completed inspection report within 24 hours of inspection, via a PDF document. An original copy will be sent via mail to the nominated billing address.
Payment must be made in full prior the inspection report being released.